Skype
Divofst

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Loved the game!
My only complaint is that the weapons are not varied enough, Sniper rifle is too OP to consider using anything else.
Awesome!

Block Squad (mp Fps Beta) Block Squad (mp Fps Beta)

This is really fun! :D

Milk Round Milk Round

The game is mega simple...but damn...do i love the MIUUU sound when a cat catches a ride with me!!
I really cant explain why i have a soft spot on this game...the graphics are average, no music...simple gameplay....but the MIUU *.*
Im giving you a 4!!! i Cant justify it but i just cant give you less!!

Acroy responds:

Thank you ever so much, really appreciate it

BeTer BeTer

Not very fun but it works and has sound xD
Its overall quite flawed, the graphics are a bit bad, the sounds low quality and the gameplay repetitive, still a nice starting point. :)

Just Sum Just Sum

Second game i play from you in a row xD
My complains are basically the same, the game is pretty fun but the graphics are very lazy and the sound is awful, its so out of tune that can only remind me of a horror scene when the game is quite educational.
Nice job :)

Kara Kara

Woah, this is really interesting, you just made my brain hurt....badly! xD
The idea is not new but is fun.
Graphics are a bit subpar and lazy, the sounds also don't feel very natural.
Overall good game :)
Nice job :)

Miami Taxi Driver Miami Taxi Driver

Interesting game, i found the taxi driving a little bit slow and jagged but overall the game ends up being pretty solid.
Good Job :)

Corridors: MP FPS Corridors: MP FPS

A game made with Unity is graphically impressive, the models are really good.
The weapon sounds are good as well.
The lack of music sets the game back a bit but the main problem is the gameplay, i played the game for about 10 minutes with my brother and we couldn't get how to hit the other, the weapon fails centimeters away and clearly well aimed with only random hits.
Good luck in the future Aiden :)

AidenStudios responds:

Thank you for the response. Looking in to it, the hit box on the character is off. Thanks for the feedback!
Edit: I have updated the game with fixed hit detection.

Shift the Swift Shift the Swift

Nice try!
The game works just fine and has Sound (most test games don't and that annoys me xD)
Very simple but all works well, not sure about the main char being a poo however xD
Good luck in the future Wark! :D

Magic Well Magic Well

Great graphics and great music make the game quite enjoyable!
The gameplay is good, but could be better, not really original and that is the biggest downside.
The levels are sized perfectly in length not being neither boring or too small.
Great Job ourgames!