Skype
Divofst

Sun Diamond - My Bunker (DEMO) Sun Diamond - My Bunker (DEMO)

Muito muito bom, que voz!!!
Talvez o mix não seja o mais profissional, mas é certamente uma boa música!
Sou fã! ^^

RabbitsLair responds:

Valeu meu velho! :D

Glycerine (cover) Glycerine (cover)

I really like your voice man!
You should get a cheap recording sistem and do some more polished covers or originals, i would surely be interested in listening to that! :)

In Gods Mournful Design In Gods Mournful Design

The chaos....ZOMBIE MOVIE!!! I would put this on a zombie movie no doubt!
I love how desperate everything sounds, it sucks the hope out of you...in an awesome way!
I feel its a bit on the long side, thats the only complain
Great job Lich!

Dive In (NGADM '15) Dive In (NGADM '15)

This gets you into a Sky adventure!
Love how the song sends out an awesome universe aura!
Great job Birdinator!

Birdinator99 responds:

Thank you so much!

~SW~ Data Transfer ~SW~ Data Transfer

Whoah, you can hear Skye all over the song!
It keeps you very much in the....well...sky xD.....Dreamy and tightly mixed, this song keeps getting you interested with an incredible range of frequencies that are clean and shine a lot.
Have you played Cortex Command? This certainly would fit the game mood!
The only complain i have is the end, i feel like you could have built something more "endy" xD
Awesome job as always and as expected Skye ^^

SkyeWint responds:

Hey there, Divo! Glad you could hear me all over it. Totally my piece of music, neh?

I haven't played cortex command, though I hear it's very good.

I get that about the end - trust me, the original ending idea was worse. It was just fading out, even! The horror :(

By the way, you should get on Skype sometime.

Serenity (Prince Fisher) Serenity (Prince Fisher)

Very dreamy and psychadelic. i like that!
Love the mixing also! Some parts kind of confuse my ears thought and sound a bit atonic, might be my ears not being used to hearing less convencional song.
Good job Frootza

frootza responds:

Thanks DIVO! Hope you've been well, been a while! I wrote the Flute part out atonally, without a Key Signature for convenience actually, good ear! But it floats around the FM9 then breaks down to the DM9 and then sort of modulates back to the F after a few more Key Changes. I love messing with the tonal center to confuse the listener! Haha. I really thought my mix should have been stronger, but the cricket idea was really sticking for me. This was really a huge experiment, the music and mixing I was trying things I haven't done before. Thanks again man.

Friction Point Friction Point

Uhh rockingg!!
I like how dark the main riff sounds, kinda reminds me of Guilty Gear soundtracks!
Great work PirateCrab!

PirateCrab responds:

I absolutely LOVE Guilty Gear, I guess the music has rubbed off on me partially haha. Thanks mate!

One of Those Days One of Those Days

Whoah, this is what I call a brave approach, going all in with two instruments to NGADM means one of two things, lazy or courageous….after hearing the song I decided on the latter!
I love the lyrics and the overall mood of the song, the piano has a really interesting composition and it carries the song just nicely by its own. Your vocals have a deep quality to it and a nice timber, they do however maybe sound a but too jolly and clash in frequencies a bit with the “bassy piano” parts.
Overall I think you did a pretty good job, and im sure you had lots of fun producing this song…I guess everyone is happy it didn’t happen in one of those days! :P
Good job and good luck in NGADM ChronoNomad!

ChronoNomad responds:

Haha, thanks DivoFST! Even with just the piano and vocals this was far from being a lazy effort, so I appreciate the vote of confidence on the courageous side of things. Yeah, I suppose it is just that, especially considering the crazy talented group I'm up against. Yikes!

I'm really happy to hear that you love the lyrics, piano composition, and overall mood of the song. I guess the real problem was that, when I came up with the song itself, it really was "one of those days." Life was at an all-time low, suckage at an all-time high. In contrast, when I actually laid down the lyrics I was feeling pretty good. Life's gotten eminently better and the level of suck has grown quite dim, so I wasn't able to tap into as much legitimate grimness and instead had to think back, imagine myself back in those times, and tap a bitter keg of remembrance.

Yeah, this was a pretty interesting production ride, that much is certain. I've pretty much enjoyed myself each NGADM for the past few years, though that's not to say it's all sunshine and lollipops. I wouldn't make something like this if I thought it was simply destined to lose, but I'm still going way out on a limb doing something different. I'm pleasantly surprised that it's been met with such positive reaction, and the feedback I've gotten - as per usual in the ADM - has been and continues to be invaluable. ^___^

Hysteria Hysteria

Holy shit, you got some serious mixing skills o-o
The guitars sound so powerfull and raw, i love it. The synth works perfectly with the guitars and the composition follows an enjoyable path of evolution.
I didnt knew your work, but you sir, are pretty awesome!
It will be a pleasure facing against you in NGADM!

JDawg00100 responds:

Thanks! Good luck next round :)

Whate Whate

Totally 80s, you nailed it! A hairy 80s guy should sing over this! xD
Perfect loop!

JDawg00100 responds:

Haha thanks, glad you dig it